1. The driver of the car that pulls out in front of you and drives 15 miles an hour is wearing a hat.
2. The sun peeks out from an overcast sky between4 and 5 in the afternoon, providing the best hour on the beach.
3. The printer always jams or runs out of paper when you're in the middle of printing someone's performance review.
4. The driver of the car in front of you always uses his directional when turning onto a one-way street, but never uses it when there's an option to turn left or right.
5. Cabernet served at corporate events is usually undrinkable.
6. Scope creep always turns up in home renovation projects.
7. A summer doesn't go by when a gnat doesn't fly into your eye.
8. The stock will rise after you sell.
9. Lines move slowly because people are chatting on their cellphones.
10. The person in front of you at the post office is sending packages to Libya, Algeria and Vancouver and paying with a money order.